lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-20-2020, 11:09 AM   #1
Briboy
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Appropriate Charger

I know this is a question that has been asked many many times.
My ADD does not allow me to dig too deep into searches to track the right answers.
The Charger that came with my cart (and I was a little suspicious of) is for Lithium Batteries not Lead Acid. I have a 48v cart, with a Curtis 1268 and 6 new Die Hard 8V batteries.
Thankfully I have not used the charger much at all due to restoring the cart and not using it.
What Charger should I Use/Buy??? This is a weekend only toy for a camp site in the summer nothing more. Spending another $400 on a charger sounds crazy to me so any suggestions on a budget friendly charger would be awesome.

Thank You
Brian
Briboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts