lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-30-2020, 07:14 AM   #1
mcguire22
Not Yet Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Ruff and tuff no go

Hey guys, I had a customer drop a ruff and ruff cart off to me. Has brand new batteries in it and voltage is good. Anywise, I am not getting activation voltage to the main solenoid upon pressing the throttle sometimes..... other times it is fine as can be and runs great. Does anyone have a wiring diagram of one of these carts so I can trace the wire? What all inputs need to be recognized before the cart goes on these? Safety switches? Thanks guys
Ps, this is a 4x4 camp version cart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mcguire22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-04-2020, 03:04 PM   #2
Threeput
Gone Wild

Default Re: Ruff and tuff no go

Make sure your throttle pedal is all the way back....debris can accumulate in the area around the pedal stopping it going all the way back
Threeput is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts