lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-28-2008, 05:57 AM   #21
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Cushman help

Nick have you gone to vintage golf carts and looked thru all of these diagrams to see it one matches your cart / more or less....http://www.vintagegolfcartparts.com/...ategory=100012
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-28-2008, 06:01 AM   #22
poorol'nick
Not Yet Wild
Cushman

Nope, I already tried those. The one I got from cushman is totally different than those. Thanks for the help.
poorol'nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 06:12 AM   #23
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

What do you need help with? Can you post the one you got?
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 09:19 AM   #24
ogre'sdad
Getting Wild
Taylor-Dunn

Nick, What you might try is making a copy and trace the line with a pencil and we can fill in the reast with SWAG (scientific wilda** guess). There are enough folks with experience that we should be able to either fix it or create a spectacular fireworks show. Randy
ogre'sdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 12:35 PM   #25
SP-Electronics
Gone Wild

Have you called them back and requested they re-send the fax because the quality was low? Have you tried cleaning it up with any software like photoshop, paintshop pro, etc.? If you need, have them fax it to me (pm me for fax #. I have efax) and maybe it will come through a little better. It will be in an email format at my end, rather than having to print out on yet another fax machine... I can then forward it on to you, or post it so others can review it as well. Worth a shot maybe.
SP-Electronics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 05:59 PM   #26
poorol'nick
Not Yet Wild
Cushman

Thanks for the response everyone. Here is an attachment of the scanned fax I got. I will try to get a hold of them again and refax a better copy. Mostly the help I am looking for is locating a repair/parts manual something with troubleshooting information in it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2008-08-28-1849-04.jpg (32.9 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg 2008-08-28-1850-12.jpg (35.7 KB, 31 views)
Old 08-29-2008, 09:40 AM   #27
ogre'sdad
Getting Wild
Taylor-Dunn

Cool Re: Cushman help

You're right, fax is a bit fuzzy but, the two big solenoids are definitely the F/R contactors. Determine which is reverse and the other one should be forward ( how's that for logic??). The problem seems to be that FWD may need replacement/repair. Before you start taking it apart make sure to take pictures, make notes, mark wires and bypass the beer until after. See if the solenoid clicks when you put it in FWD, if not trace the wire to the switch and make sure all of that is working. What I'm saying here is eliminate what is working and what is left should be the part not working. If you ever get a cleaner copy of the wiring diagram please send it. My tired old eyes are not focusing well anymore. More to come. Randy
Old 08-29-2008, 12:57 PM   #28
poorol'nick
Not Yet Wild
Cushman

" mark wires and bypass the beer until after" Thats for sure! Too many beers and a fuzzy wiring diagram make for an interesting evening. I have a wedding today but I am going to be working on it these weekend. I will forward the results. Thanks again for all the help and interest.
Old 08-29-2008, 06:28 PM   #29
ogre'sdad
Getting Wild
Taylor-Dunn

A wedding??!! Isn't that a bit drastic to avoid working on your cart?? Have fun and avoid the garter.
Old 08-30-2008, 03:45 PM   #30
poorol'nick
Not Yet Wild
Cushman

I should have avoided the garter 5 years ago....I would have had more money and time....
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts