lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-02-2019, 01:52 PM   #1
Land Owner
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default @ Thread #25 stating "It Worked!", when in fact it didn't, I'm setting it on FIRE!!!!

Crying Wolf.

I went outside to USE the cart I THOUGHT I had fixed. IT ISN'T and is exhibiting the SAME @#$% disfunction as the previous three threads wherein I announced (I thought) I was finished.

That makes at LEAST six (or seven) times I thought this TRIAL was through. I am now making a thread for EACH time I think I am done. If I get to 25 threads - BBQ!

This has GOT to STOP. It is 107* heat index outside today, I have been out there for more than four hours on the concrete driveway. I am parched and I feel like a French fry. I have flat knees from working in the guts of that @#$% cart and I am TIRED.

Who did I piss off that this is some kind of karma coming back on me? It is not supposed to be this difficult. These machines are not THAT complicated.
Land Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-02-2019, 01:55 PM   #2
NCPW
Just Gone

Club Car

Default Re: @ Thread #25 stating "It Worked!", when in fact it didn't, I'm setting it on FIRE

I think you should stick to your last thread and allow CP241 and the other's who were helping you there continue to troubleshoot with you.

Did you try the spare spark plug like CP241 suggested yet???
NCPW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 01:59 PM   #3
CP241
Nincompoop village idiot

Club Car

Default Re: @ Thread #25 stating "It Worked!", when in fact it didn't, I'm setting it on FIRE

Check for spark. I'm 99% sure you probably have a failing ignition coil. They fail once things get hot, and work when it cools down after sitting for a while. Check the rev limiter as I described in your other thread also

And to help people in the future experiencing similar issues, you really should keep everything in one thread. That way whatever steps you've taken with the previous repairs are all documented in the same thread.

It helps a ton to have everything in one place for the next person coming along trying to troubleshoot their cart

If worse comes to worse, I'll grab a trailer and run down to mims to take it off your hands
CP241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 04:06 PM   #4
Land Owner
Gone Wild

Club Car

Yeah, well, I hear you about keeping it together. I had to blow off some steam. This has been frustrating. Coil R&R is next. Back to the other thread. Every day under the hood, so to speak.
Land Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 05:11 PM   #5
rib33024

Read your own signature

If this stuff was easy, anyone could do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Land Owner View Post
It is not supposed to be this difficult. These machines are not THAT complicated.
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car