lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-06-2020, 02:08 PM   #1
Pizzle
Not Yet Wild

Default 2012 rxv gas help - not starting

2012 rxv gas help.

Kawasaki 400 was running strong as it should. One day it was harder to start and now it wont start. I adjusted valves to .005 and it ran good for a few miles. Now i get nothing.
Compression 150, fuel pump checks good, carb is good, spark is good, all verified on another cart as well. If im getting fuel, air, spark, and compression what am missing. Valves were adjusted on compression stroke at TDC. Is it possible the valves just need to be reset as there is a sweet spot at tdc where the exhaust valve stops moving and the intake valve starts moving. Im splitting the difference of movement

Is there a ground or somthing that is killing the ignition? Seems as the micro switches just qctivate solenoid and reverse buzzer. I have even tried fresh gas, new fuel filters as well.
Pizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO