lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 12:56 PM   #11
david6821
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Aggravated at Gulf Coast Golf Carts

Hello, this is David with Gulf Coast Golf Carts. I was aware of this issue by the admin with buggies gone wild. We are an online company so if you would of emailed us when would of taken care of the issue asap. We didn't get a single email about this. We did have some delays getting our new shipment of solenoids so I am sorry for the shipping delays. Please email us with pictures of the damage and we will file a claim with usps and get a replacement sent out. Thanks!
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-25-2010, 01:05 PM   #12
roady89
nimda
Club Car

There is 3 "Gulf Coast Golf Carts" on the net. Not saying thats the issue, just saying.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&expIds=...8d8c3b30f09b32
Old 10-25-2010, 07:24 PM   #13
stustep
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by david6821 View Post
Hello, this is David with Gulf Coast Golf Carts. I was aware of this issue by the admin with buggies gone wild. We are an online company so if you would of emailed us when would of taken care of the issue asap. We didn't get a single email about this. We did have some delays getting our new shipment of solenoids so I am sorry for the shipping delays. Please email us with pictures of the damage and we will file a claim with usps and get a replacement sent out. Thanks!
Maybe I am looking at this all wrong but the way I see it is: Your phone number is the most prevalent on your website. (it is at the top in big red numbers) The two voice messages I left were not enough to get at least a return call? Maybe I would have emailed had there been an invoice or instructions on what to do if there is an issue. I left my cell phone number so it would have been a lot easier to dial ten numbers instead of the response above. I have ordered a lot of items in my life, very few have arrived damaged and when there has been an issue, I have never been told to e-mail a photo of the damage. The response is usually "send it right back and we will send out another one" Personally, I would prefer you take the pictures after you get it back. Second, I personally spoke to you and you specifically told me the item was in stock and it would ship out that day or at the latest, the next day. I had to order another solenoid today from another company because I did not hear back from you. Or did you not read the entire post? At this point I want to return the broken item and a would appreciate a full refund while you work it out with USPS. I seriously doubt USPS will refund anything when they see how it was packaged and shipped out. If anything, I will take pictures of the packaging and post it on this forum if I can figure out how. Have USPS, UPS, or whoever pick up the package or send me a prepaid label and I will ship it, you inspect the damage, issue me a refund, and I will tell everyone on this site you are stand up guy and they should not worry about buying from you. Thanks to the admin who got me a response.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:55 PM   #14
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by stustep View Post
Maybe I am looking at this all wrong but the way I see it is: Your phone number is the most prevalent on your website. (it is at the top in big red numbers) The two voice messages I left were not enough to get at least a return call? Maybe I would have emailed had there been an invoice or instructions on what to do if there is an issue. I left my cell phone number so it would have been a lot easier to dial ten numbers instead of the response above. I have ordered a lot of items in my life, very few have arrived damaged and when there has been an issue, I have never been told to e-mail a photo of the damage. The response is usually "send it right back and we will send out another one" Personally, I would prefer you take the pictures after you get it back. Second, I personally spoke to you and you specifically told me the item was in stock and it would ship out that day or at the latest, the next day. I had to order another solenoid today from another company because I did not hear back from you. Or did you not read the entire post? At this point I want to return the broken item and a would appreciate a full refund while you work it out with USPS. I seriously doubt USPS will refund anything when they see how it was packaged and shipped out. If anything, I will take pictures of the packaging and post it on this forum if I can figure out how. Have USPS, UPS, or whoever pick up the package or send me a prepaid label and I will ship it, you inspect the damage, issue me a refund, and I will tell everyone on this site you are stand up guy and they should not worry about buying from you. Thanks to the admin who got me a response.

BTW, Scotty is Carts Unlimited.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:58 PM   #15
custom carts
THE CUSTOM KID

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by david6821 View Post
just send the guy the d---- selinode its only $12 now everybody here would be scare to buy from you its all about customer service why should he send you picture of it you know you did not pack it right :thumb down:
Old 10-25-2010, 09:13 PM   #16
rabbitreborn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Scotty is the one just below the site sponsor you originally ordered from...... Carts Unlimited. He's a great guy to deal with and is always on here offering advise and his experience.
Old 10-25-2010, 09:28 PM   #17
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

HEY! How did my name even get in this mess!? I'm not sure I want to be in the same thread after reading this page
Old 10-25-2010, 09:31 PM   #18
SpoiledRotten
Conservatively Wild

E-Z-GO

If you haven't gotten any relief or satisfaction yet and you paid via credit card, call you CC company and have the charges reversed. If he's not going to make it right, he'll have to pay extra charges that the CC company imposes on the business.
Old 10-25-2010, 09:51 PM   #19
rib33024

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
HEY! How did my name even get in this mess!? I'm not sure I want to be in the same thread after reading this page
This is how you got in this thread, someone had something nice to say about you

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckmanmike View Post
I ordered some tires and wheels from a non sponser. After about 3 weeks they had not shipped and I needed them asap. I called Scottyb, ordered on a Tuesday and had them on Thursday. Thanks Scottyb, great service.
Old 10-26-2010, 08:19 AM   #20
david6821
Not Yet Wild

I would ignore this person. After doing research he never emailed us about his order being damaged and he won't email us pictures of the damage. We are the lowest prices anywhere on a lot of this stuff and ship hundreds of items a days and yes sometimes items get damaged. If he would just email us directly and send us a picture of the damage we would of gladly sent a replacement out same day. I am wondering if this is a jealous competitor trying to mess with our name. We try our best to take care of customer and give people a good value. That is why were are one of the biggest golf cart resellers on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Thanks! Note: a lot of of prices are about to even be dropped lower.
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car