lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-22-2012, 09:53 PM   #11
wareagle11949
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Got SottyB's DVM Installed & Hit The Trails

Thanks Brushpup. I got the DVM wired to the switch. I know people have posted that it is ok just to leave it wired directly but it was bugging me being on or having to throw the toggle under the seat. I took the front body off because it was easier to work with it that way. While I was under there I added another horn. You can def. hear me coming. lol The circled pole is the + switch on that goes to + on the DVM. (2005 Club Car DS)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg keyswitch.jpg (82.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg horn.jpg (107.6 KB, 5 views)
wareagle11949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-23-2012, 07:09 AM   #12
Brushpup
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Got SottyB's DVM Installed & Hit The Trails

You're very welcome.

Yea, I wouldn't like having to toggle it with a whole other switch at all. If you can do that with the ignition why not just use that if you ask me... That is my first preference, but constant on is OK too. I like checking on the voltages during charge cycles now too. I'm turning into a cart nerd all of a sudden.

So how do you like it now?
Brushpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car