lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-02-2014, 12:14 PM   #1
jbmurphy
Not Yet Wild

Default 1984 ezgo carburetor float seet

Can anyone help me locate a/the (seet) for the float for my 1984 2 cycle ezgo cart. I am not trying to buy a whole new carb and the rebuild kits on ebay dont appear to gave that part. I got this cart and when I tried starting it fuel was just dumping out of the overflow tube. I looked at a breakdown diagram to see that that little seet that connects to the top of the float is not even on my carb. Lmao. Thanks for anyones help and any advice/direction you can give me
jbmurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-03-2014, 08:52 PM   #2
redcloud
Gone Wild

Default Re: 1984 ezgo carburetor float seet

Are you sure it is not good enough to do a needle? You should be able to get one from a dealer or on line someplace. Have you checked to make sure it is not your floats that may be not closing the needle due to flooded floats. This is not uncommon. Some times that makes you think you have a bad seat that is causing a flooded carb. Don't know if that is your prob but just giving some thoughts as to it.
redcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO