lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-25-2015, 10:15 AM   #21
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Buying used cart need info

$3750 for a 2008 ? If it had new batteries and a rear flip seat it would still be almost $1000 too high around here. I bought an 09 PDS a while back plain cart with original batteries but had been well taken care of for less than $1800
kgsc is online now   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-25-2015, 10:19 AM   #22
Farm Boy-2015
Not Yet Wild

I have been checking craigs list for my area and around me, but haven't found anything close to a deal. I originally was only wanting to spend maybe $1500 but added to that because the wife wants one as bad as I do (good wife). I will keep looking. Is the PDS a series cart I didn't think it was? Thanks
Farm Boy-2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 11:10 AM   #23
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Sorry no, PDS is sepex cart not series but series carts around here are usually cheaper than that..
kgsc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 06:41 PM   #24
Farm Boy-2015
Not Yet Wild

Hey guys I found a couple more carts and wanted to know what you think. Found a dealer that has a few 1998 to 2000 model txt that are street legal carts $1500 to $1800 . I also found a 1997 TXT original owner cart (retired guy) that is very clean well taken care of cart he is selling it because the place he golfs no longer will let him use his own cart. He is asking $1500 I have only seen pics but talked to the gentleman on the phone and I'm going to look at it tomorrow evening after work. He said it has new rear tires, and springs but the battery's are 5 yrs old, it looks pretty nice. It does have extra golf stuff I don't need and a cover. He said it is aways keep inside. I have looked at a few and it seems that my area the prices are higher that others.I have been watching craigs list for the whole state of Ohio. this cart is a little over a hour drive from me. I do believe that it is a series motor-36 volt, no run tow switch, shift lever by knee. Thanks
Farm Boy-2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 08:03 AM   #25
bronsonj
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

In my area street legal carts have quite a premium. You can have the lift and knobby tires and whatnot and still be street legal so if it were me I would go legal. As for the other cart, 5yo batteries are at or nearing the end of their useful life. I don't know about Ohio, but in FL 5 years is a good long life for batteries.
bronsonj is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO