lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-22-2020, 06:50 PM   #1
Reelop19
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Need advice after removing a VERY stuck series motor

Had to take out the rear end. Ended up needing to heat up the armature quite a bit before hitting the brake drum on the axle end would make this thing come off. Below are pics of what I have now. This is new territory for me. Is my seal ok? Do the splines just need cleaned up? Any tutorials of what I may need to do? How do I ensure my rear end is still going to function right (post pounding into concrete)? Thanks for any advice
EF126B16-7092-484D-972A-05078C948AB5.jpg
7F7D2989-3B1E-4CE1-90DA-4C180D91C082.jpg
94765ED0-CEF5-45E0-9607-63859CBED317.jpg
Reelop19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-22-2020, 07:21 PM   #2
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Default Re: Need advice after removing a VERY stuck series motor

Everything looks just fine. Clean the input shaft and the area around it real well, being sure to get the rust off of the shaft and then apply some anti-seize to it before installing the new motor.
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car