lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Golf Cart Racing
Golf Cart Racing Buggies Gone Wild Racing League

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-05-2009, 12:17 AM   #291
dirtysouth
Gone Wild

Club Car

Smile Re: Ngkra Drag Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifter View Post
Yea, Dirty, your right, a Valiant probably didn't cost near what I had in the engine of my AMX. Heck it wouldn't have cost as much as I have in my Yamaha cart now. I like to go fast and if I'm not fast enough to win then I'm going to do what I have to do to go faster, that's why I'm building a complete new cart now.
More power!!!
dirtysouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-05-2009, 07:00 AM   #292
Got-EZGO?
trailer trash
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Ngkra Drag Race

Quote:
Mash the gas, heads up, fastest vehicle to the finish wins, that's what Drag Racing is about. Consistancy is for those who are slow. Sorry about that, I was Drag Racing before they came up with {Bracket} racing, my car was classed G/MP - G/Modified Production, had to race everyone Heads UP in the Modified Production class, those that spent the most money and time working on their stuff won. So when you come to the track with a 4 door Plymouth Valiant automatic 6 cylinder and take the money because it happens to run a 30 second pass each time- that's NOT Drag Racing. I don't mean to step on any toes or bash anyone's win I just don't think that's Racing.
Wow, thanks for helping to bring in more members to the sport. To me, building your own motor,and tuning it is part of drag racing. Throwing in a ridiculously fast motor, and the only thing you have to worry about is traction is not my idea of drag racing. I guess that is where we differ. I would like to welcome all people to come out and join us, not just the ones with money. Mark
Got-EZGO? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 07:13 AM   #293
calllen9
IT COST LESS TO PAY MORE

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Yea, Dirty, your right, a Valiant probably didn't cost near what I had in the engine of my AMX. Heck it wouldn't have cost as much as I have in my Yamaha cart now. I like to go fast and if I'm not fast enough to win then I'm going to do what I have to do to go faster, that's why I'm building a complete new cart now.
new kart
calllen9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 07:42 AM   #294
rifter
rifter

E-Z-GO

Sorry about that Mark, I was not in any way pointing at you, you and Harvey have the fastest carts in your class and I greatly admire the V twins you both build. I hope you bring home the Trophy from Pageland.
rifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Golf Cart Racing