lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-05-2010, 08:40 AM   #1
cadilac19cc
Not Yet Wild

Default Club car won't run

The car is a 48v club car IQ.
48 volts is available and the car will run intermitently but I don't know what causes it to run. I have checked the wiring but the print I have does not follow the wiring colors. Will th computer keep the car from running. Solenoid does not come in. What role does the diode have across the solenoid?
cadilac19cc is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-05-2010, 10:21 AM   #2
OLD MEC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Club car won't run

What year is your CC IQ? This makes alot of difference in wiring and how controls function? To diagnose your problems forum needs to know complete info rather than waste your time as well as forums. In some models of CC the OBC can keep cart from running, but on others its only function is to control charger. The DIODE is so to speak a one way vave that keeps up to 150 volts of power from feeding back into solid state controller when solenoid shuts off.
Once we have complete info ( if unknown give serial number under passenger glove box on frame ) forum can then recommend testing procedures.
OLD MEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car