lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-01-2008, 05:41 PM   #31
pggroves
steeplejack x

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 70's 36 volt problem

Maybe one of these can help you sort this monster out.

Good luck.

pggroves is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-01-2008, 06:26 PM   #32
pggroves
steeplejack x

E-Z-GO

FWIW:

For your reference this is the interior of a 1986 Marathon. (b4 frame off resto) I concur with napalaz. 70's era body/frame with some changes to suspension points and a mid to late 80's era rear end and motor. I believe that rear axle and motor were used up to 1994.

pggroves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 06:29 PM   #33
MotoRider420
Gone Wild

Cool Re: 70's 36 volt problem

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! If his is a late 70s model, he needs this one:

Just downlaod the pic, enlarge it to fit an entire sheet of paper, and print it out!!! Its the one I'm using for my late 70s model...
MotoRider420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 10:20 AM   #34
ez pauly
Not Yet Wild

Howdee gents,
I too got me an ezgo with most of the wires disconnected. I guy I bought it from said to redrill his epoxied burnt board. I bought a new one from Powell.com for 12 bucks. I have seen conflicting diagrams. Since my serial number ends in 79 I think that 1979 is what I have. WIRING using the above diagram leaves a few unanswered questions...so here goes

1. I have 4 wires from the coils ok np there, but I have another one labeled 4 and the drawing is unclear to me where it goes maybe the A2 post on rh side of motor goes ahead of the 4 in the speed board?

2. Next I have a microswitch that seems to want to be mounted to ride the cam of the throttle at on the Accelerator Switch Assembly similiar to t6he one I borrowed in my drawing but on the other side of the board. Is this the correct location?

3 Does the Main Accelerator Switch Assembly power go to the solonoid? if so what side it correct?

4 Is this the charger?

5 The motor has two more posts and wires where are they supposed to go?

I will upload pics tonight when I get home
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ezgoresistorcoilshw3222.jpg (73.8 KB, 29 views)
ez pauly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 10:46 AM   #35
horsestuff
Not Yet Wild

Hello From West Texas. I Just Joined The Community. I Need To See If Anyone Out There Has A Wiring Diagram For A 1985 Ez Go Three Wheeler. Thanks Al
horsestuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 09:27 AM   #36
ez pauly
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by ez pauly View Post
Howdee gents,
I too got me an ezgo with most of the wires disconnected. I guy I bought it from said to redrill his epoxied burnt board. I bought a new one from Powell.com for 12 bucks. I have seen conflicting diagrams. Since my serial number ends in 79 I think that 1979 is what I have. WIRING using the above diagram leaves a few unanswered questions...so here goes

1. I have 4 wires from the coils ok np there, but I have another one labeled 4 and the drawing is unclear to me where it goes maybe the A2 post on rh side of motor goes ahead of the 4 in the speed board?

2. Next I have a microswitch that seems to want to be mounted to ride the cam of the throttle at on the Accelerator Switch Assembly similiar to t6he one I borrowed in my drawing but on the other side of the board. Is this the correct location?

3 Does the Main Accelerator Switch Assembly power go to the solonoid? if so what side it correct?

4 Is this the charger?

5 The motor has two more posts and wires where are they supposed to go?

I will upload pics tonight when I get home

Ok here are the pic and yes i do have four posts on the motor I jsut dont know where they should go if you look at the wiring diagram you can see differences so I was hoping some body knows
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN485920.JPG (53.0 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN486020.JPG (36.9 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN4862 (1)20.JPG (59.0 KB, 17 views)
ez pauly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 10:17 AM   #37
rusty
Golf Cart Photographer

Club Car

Welcome to the forum horsestuff....................
rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO