lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-30-2013, 09:10 PM   #1
dfolse62
Not Yet Wild

Default Need to identify 48 volt cart manufacturer

This cart had an encounter with salt water in hurricane Isaac. I don't know who manufactured it and I need a wiring diagram and parts sources etc. Metal tag says "electric vehicle" Type EG2024, Vehicle serial 0720241015, Motor serial 1127. The Motor says Advanced D.C. Motors Inc Part number ZQ48-3.0, Volt 48, AU2500 09/30/05. It has a Curtis controller 1244-5451, voltage 36-48, Do any of you know the manufacturer of this cart. It looks like a Chinese knock off of an ez go. I need to be in the correct forum and your help is appreciated.
dfolse62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-30-2013, 09:17 PM   #2
lance_214
Rode hard, put up wet!

Club Car

Default Re: Need to identify 48 volt cart manufacturer

Welcome dflose to BGW first off....check the website below and look about half way down...there is a cart that has the same descriptors as what you listed. Don't know if that's it or not but check it out. It say its called the "Little Bee".

http://www.gokarts-atvs.com/GokartBrochure.pdf
lance_214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:12 PM   #3
dfolse62
Not Yet Wild

Well, that is interesting. I was told by some one that it was the same as an ez go. Then I was told it was a star! How did it get to south Louisiana. OK, still the same problem, where do I get information and parts? Not Saudi Arabia I hope! Need a wiring diagram first so that I can make the proper connections and then move forward. Any chance this was called a Star in the USA.
Old 07-30-2013, 10:20 PM   #4
lance_214
Rode hard, put up wet!

Club Car

If that was it..I found another website saying its made in China....you might get more info from these people: http://materialfair.en.made-in-china...s-EG2024-.html If they sell them, they should be able to help ya out getting wiring diagrams. As far as being called a Star, I'm not sure on that. Maybe someone will chime in that knows but maybe what I've given ya can help. Just think, its daylight over there now so you can call them right now
lance_214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 12:08 AM   #5
mlj427
Gone Wild

Pictures might help.
Mike
mlj427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 04:43 AM   #6
Stevegrmich
Medicare Recipient
E-Z-GO

. . . look like this one?

Made in China <---click me
Stevegrmich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:50 AM   #7
dfolse62
Not Yet Wild

That picture is not exactly like it, but when I looked on the Saudi Arabia and Chinese links that was it. It is identified as the eg2024 but the one I have is 48 volts. So, How do you guys think I can get parts etc in the US?
Old 08-01-2013, 07:32 AM   #8
jeffballard1
Not Yet Wild

I have one of these carts. Was a gift. I too am in need of some info. Did anyone find out more about these?

I would like to lift it, and do general repairs. It is defiantly a ezgo clone, but is the suspension the same?
jeffballard1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:43 AM   #9
jeffballard1
Not Yet Wild

I have one of these carts. Was a gift. I too am in need of some info. Did anyone find out more about these?

I would like to lift it, and do general repairs. It is defiantly a ezgo clone, but is the suspension the same?
jeffballard1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:43 AM   #10
dfolse62
Not Yet Wild

Nothing yet! I need to know where the wires go on the controller panel. It is a Curtis controller with a solenoid next to it. Underneith the solenoid there is a fuse holder and a fusible link holder. These are the connections I need to know. The Curtis web site shows their pin in but not the solenoid, fuse link, or fuse.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts