lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-06-2007, 09:26 PM   #1
Travis91
Gone Wild

Default G16 hitch? what do you have

i am in need of a hitch for my G16. i am wondering if i shoul dbuy one or build one if i bought one i would get this one-
http://cgi.ebay.com/YAMAHA-GOLF-CART...ayphotohosting

if i built it myself i would buy one of these

and the purple bolts would bolt too the rear support under the bagwell and the red bolts would bolt on to a peice of angle that would be welded too the rear frame rails

Travis91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-07-2007, 08:35 AM   #2
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

That is one nice hitch. Check with Cart Parts Plus also.
spriddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 05:04 PM   #3
shadybz
Not Yet Wild

I would not get the one off eBay. It isn't a 2" receiver. I got mine from BU and I love it. The problem I see with the one you want to make is that you are going to have bolts sticking up in your bagwell.
shadybz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 05:34 PM   #4
NO NO NO E-Z-GO!
Gone Wild

You may try this one. Tom will gladly accomodate you, much better than some other places.
NO NO NO E-Z-GO! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 06:04 PM   #5
Travis91
Gone Wild

i like that one at ccp, and there wont be bolts in my bagwell the bolts will be under the ridge in the plastick liner if i build one im just thinking it would be stroger too build my own. the one from ccp doest look like it would hold much tounge weight.
Travis91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 06:06 PM   #6
NO NO NO E-Z-GO!
Gone Wild

I'm sure it would hold anything your cart will be able to tow, and then some. Tom's stuff is very sturdy. IF, IF, IF you get a bad one, he really backs up his products. That hitch will suit you just fine. But it would be a good learning experience to build your own.
NO NO NO E-Z-GO! is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha