lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-27-2014, 06:31 AM   #1
InVision
Crazy Buggy Wild !!

Club Car

Smile Looking for just the right Electric Cart

Good Morning all:

My wife and I spent all of yesterday looking at Electric Carts. We are currently searching for just the RIGHT cart with a VIN number so we can insure it to drive around our neighborhood. General requirements are good ride, top speed 25-30 mph and seating for 4 with a fold down back seat for a cargo bed. No price range, just looking for the right cart at a good deal.

This is our results from a day's work and 150 miles of driving. I am hoping that these will help someone to point us in the right direction. This cart is mainly for my wife and I will buy a project cart to occupy my time at a later date.

1 - We really liked the Garia 2+2 cart. We found one of these on sale saving $8000 off of list.
2 - We liked the AGC T-sport on paper, but found none to look at or test drive.
3 - AC Drive rocks !! This was our first experience with AC motors. They seemed strong and fast and the advertised range was fantastic
4 - We do not like the CitEcar at all. It drove awful.
5 - We liked carts with front brakes.
6 - We like the Tomberlin 48 SS Emerge.
7 - We liked the ride of the EZGO 2Five but the cart felt very small
8 - The GEM was TOO big
9 - The Star was ok, but not sure if the quality is so good. Did not find one with AC drive.
10 - No Club Car Villagers were found.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

M

PS - Basically selling my 2003 CC DS made little sense to us after shopping all day. It was fast & strong and rode well compared to most that we drove. I would to like experience an IQ Club Car built next. I feel I am well qualified on Series type carts now after building the Pirate Buggy I sold...
InVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-27-2014, 08:34 PM   #2
tjequip
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Looking for just the right Electric Cart

I love my 2001 ds. It is dependable and plenty fast.
tjequip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 09:08 PM   #3
93yellowclubcar
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Club Car

Sounds like you're looking for the cart in your avatar...
93yellowclubcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 04:10 AM   #4
sportcoupe
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I don't think any golf cart came with a VIN number. Sounds like you're looking for a LSV (low speed vehicle), they do have VIN's I believe.

I have a red 72v ezgo txt for sale, it meets your criteria except for the VIN number.
sportcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 05:43 AM   #5
InVision
Crazy Buggy Wild !!

Club Car

Sportcoupe - as I said in my post, we are looking for a "electric cart" not really a "golf cart". I found out that getting a VIN even if you have an electric golf cart that meets all the criteria is hard here. You almost have to KNOW someone in the system. A "LSV" can be electric or gas here in NW Florida. So an electric "LSV" or a street legal electric "Golf Cart" with a VIN will fit the bill.

I guess that my post may have been in the wrong forum. I really always thought this "Buggiesgonewild" and now when I look I see the title does have "Golf Cart" in it's title. I feel a little stupid that after 400 posts I just know realize that. I apologize, admin please feel free to move this to general discussion area.

Thanks folks!

M
InVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts