lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-18-2011, 10:31 AM   #11
invalidsession
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 99 club car gas wiring diagram

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdub8517 View Post
My Napa doesnt have anything in 4 terminal switch.
I suppose it depends on the demand tdub. I live in a rural community (redneck hill billy) and just about everyone has some form of outdoor mechanical device hence our local NAPA carries parts to suit. Four terminal is not required if the switch can carry the load. I use a four pole relay and fuses to control my lights, 12v outlet and gauges so the switch is really just a means of directing power and carries very little load at all. I could run it all via a two pole toggle switch and a terminal block if I needed to.

Chris.
invalidsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-18-2011, 12:48 PM   #12
tdub8517
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 99 club car gas wiring diagram

Quote:
Originally Posted by invalidsession View Post
I suppose it depends on the demand tdub. I live in a rural community (redneck hill billy) and just about everyone has some form of outdoor mechanical device hence our local NAPA carries parts to suit. Four terminal is not required if the switch can carry the load. I use a four pole relay and fuses to control my lights, 12v outlet and gauges so the switch is really just a means of directing power and carries very little load at all. I could run it all via a two pole toggle switch and a terminal block if I needed to.

Chris.
I guess my main concern is that the ground for the entire cart runs through the switch. So guess I will just go with factory again. Hate to but...
tdub8517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car