lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-21-2011, 11:13 PM   #1
prale
Not Yet Wild

Default 2006 Yamaha g22 advise plz

Hi I am new to all this, I just got my first cart about 10 days ago, and really have been enjoying it. Of course I wanted to make modifications, sooo here I am. I have been doing alot of research on lift kits, this was the first thing I wanted to do. I have never touched a cart before but I dove in. I got the jakes 6inch spindle lift, and found a deal on a set of 14 inch wheels with 23 inch tires, Yesterday I installed it all, everything went fine I think, but I have a couple of questions. First my steering is quite a bit tighter, I am assuming that its due to the larger tires, but would like to here a confirmation or not. next when I have people in the rear seat my rear tires are rubbing pretty hard on the rear mud flap??? I am wondering if the HD springs will fix this?? ohh yea, and when I did the install I was getting in a hurry and bent the sway bar down about a half an inch with the jack(i was getting tired :( ... the cart seems to drive straight as an arrow but I wasn't sure if there was anything I might need to do ? sorry for such a long post , thanks for any advise , and I am uploading a pic..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1362.jpg (92.8 KB, 14 views)
prale is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts