Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-19-2008, 11:25 PM   #1
EVLLS1
Gone Wild

Default late 80's EZGO rotax project for sale/trade

well i was pretty much forced to leave my job because they stopped giving me work to do but wouldn't fire me either.... soooooooo that sucked....

making less $ and working a lot more hours now unfortunately and dont have time to finish this project up.

it's a late 80's ez-go... the stock motor locked up so bought a ski doo rotax 440 air cooled motor with comet clutch for it... pull start

painted it all black, welded in framing for the new motor, 5 inches lift kit added, it has newer tires already, new chrome hub caps for it, new battery--- basically only for the headlights/taillights/LOUD siren i put on there/and the new LED strobe light on the roof.

the motor's seller said it ran at 150psi each cylinder before he shipped it. i fired it up once but it seemed rich. the plugs look old so i've got new ones ordered. i dont know much about carbs either but i had a motorcycle mechanic look at it and he said the carb was clean and was set to the factory settings.... i added new diaphrams/gaskets to the fuel pump, new fuel lines, inline filter

it's getting spark on the plugs, its getting gas, not sure why it's not firing up like they said though. possibly the angle the motor's mounted... i'm going to try leveling it out more too when the spark plugs come in....

anywho i've got a good bit of $ already into this project. the motor's around 40HP or more.

2000 ws6 trans am springs (2 coils cut) on the rear to help with the extra motor weight -=)

carts are street legal here so i was making this a fast asphault cart but it should do well offroad too.

i'm building an air intake for it right now. cosists of 3" tubing, silicone 90 degree bend, and an intake off a new raptor 700 atv. i've got to mount the air box -- that's all left on that

ive got a few exhaust parts... pipes, expanded muffler, banshee header, banshee silencer.... haven't decided how i want to go with the exhaust just yet.

not a whole lot left to finish this project though.... open to trades.... even a stock gas cart that runs well... that way we can be ready to roll around town without more $ spent.

i'll eventually get this cart done if it doesn't sell but just throwing the offer out here.

i'm from middle georgia. i've had some offers for some older trucks/cars too.... wouldn't mind that at all either....

few offers for guns... may consider those offers soon if nothing new comes out of this.

ill have pics tomorrow but you can search for my EZHO project for pics as the build went.

looks a lot diff. right now though. coming together nicely.
EVLLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts