lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-28-2009, 01:35 AM   #11
MIKEPEER
Gone Wild

Default Re: Lift kit spring U Bolt snapped-can you get grade 8?

i would just call them on monday....i'm sure they have something that would work just fine for you.
MIKEPEER is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-28-2009, 01:38 AM   #12
dirtysouth
Gone Wild

Club Car

Smile Re: Lift kit spring U Bolt snapped-can you get grade 8?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEPEER View Post
i would just call them on monday....i'm sure they have something that would work just fine for you.
That's the ticket...
dirtysouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 01:59 AM   #13
MIKEPEER
Gone Wild

i would help him out but i'm thinking a 1/2" u bolt might be overkill....and why not support the sponsers.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:48 AM   #14
nurserob
Not Yet Wild

ill probably just go to autozone,they have a set for 15 bucks,i highly doubt thse golf cart specialty stores are going to be that cheap.
nurserob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 12:42 PM   #15
clutch
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

this is starting to sound like the battery conversations on here, ask for help get all kinds of good info, help by our site sponser imput and parts avalibility. and then go to sam's club anyway. just my opinion but mabe if the lift kit was bought from one of our sponsers you might not be here asking for help right now. most of them run or make some bad a-- lifted carts and we don't here these issues.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 01:36 PM   #16
Quadmaster
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch View Post
this is starting to sound like the battery conversations on here, ask for help get all kinds of good info, help by our site sponser imput and parts avalibility. and then go to sam's club anyway. just my opinion but mabe if the lift kit was bought from one of our sponsers you might not be here asking for help right now. most of them run or make some bad a-- lifted carts and we don't here these issues.
Isn't this the truth....
Quadmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 01:58 PM   #17
nurserob
Not Yet Wild

when you look at the pictures of the lift kits the sponsors sell,they are exactly the same as the ones from the other site i bought from, i dont see anywhere on their listings (most of which dont even have prices) that the bolts are grade 8 or any tougher than what i bought.

I mailed the sponsors listed,just waiting on a mail back. but sponsor or not,in this economy if one is 50 bucks and the same bolts can be had for 5 bucks from a non sponsor,hate to say it,i just cant see paying more for the same thing.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:21 PM   #18
Riorat
supervision required

Club Car

Just get them were ever you can, sounds like to me everyone was suggesting, that if you can't find them locally, you might try our site sponsors. we can't help you find them locally, because we don't live were you live. good luck
Riorat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 02:25 PM   #19
nurserob
Not Yet Wild

i would prefer the sponsors as i know ill get the ones that fit. once they mail me back hopefully tomorrow ill know better.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:58 PM   #20
MIKEPEER
Gone Wild

your right about the crap economy, and i'm not telling you how to live your life but remember your spending money on a toy....not milk and bread. if money is that tight i wouldn't worry about my golf cart. but i do understand that you don't want to spend $50 on somthing you can buy for $5. but i'm guessing it's not going to be that much of a difference if the quality is the same. sure you can buy a cheap u bolt maybe for half the price but you already have a cheap one, why buy another. i can bend a 1/2" u bolt and sell it for well under 10 bucks and make money on it.so i'm sure they aren't going to rape you on one. one of the nice things if you deal with a smaller business is the fact if you do buy a product and it fails they will usually try and find out why so they can help you. they make a living because of people like us......and yes most of the time it may cost you a doller more for the "service" after the sale. but to me it's better then the look you would get from the punk at the big box store when you ask him why they broke or if they have something stronger. or maybe your just like i am and when i want something i want it right now and don't want to wait. not trying to be an *** or offend you....it's just my opinion.....i'm sure they will email you back and let you know if they have anything....or like i said before....just call them monday...i'm sure sales are down for them like everyone else and would love to sell some parts and help a fellow cart guy out. hope someone gets your problem solved so you can get to playing again....nothing worse then a broke toy in the garage.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car