lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-29-2021, 01:10 PM   #1
crippled
Not Yet Wild

Default does a EZGO express S4 brushgaurd fit a 14+ txt?

just wondering if the OEM brush guard from a ezgo express or terrain will fit the TXT? i like the way it looks.
crippled is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-20-2022, 09:40 PM   #2
Iceberg62
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: does a EZGO express S4 brushgaurd fit a 14+ txt?

I'm curious if you ever found out an answer to this? I have the same question...
Iceberg62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 01:37 PM   #3
crippled
Not Yet Wild

In case anyone was interested still, i bit the bullet and bought one. I bought the KIT, but the kit is not needed as you re-use all of the hardware already on the card if you have roof bars already. I got my kit from countrycat.comm but they also sell just the bumper without hardware for very cheap. I think it looks great!

crippled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 12:53 PM   #4
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceberg62 View Post
I'm curious if you ever found out an answer to this? I have the same question...
I believe the bumper will fit. I have both the 2012 old style and the 2014 new style body TXT The change is minimal... like for the sake of making a change we will make a small visual fender change. The bumper mounts are shared with the cowl mounts in the frame and I believe with all my heart these mounts and the general clearance needed for nerf bar bumpers has not changed.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 01:08 PM   #5
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

S4 and ST cowls are a different shape and stick out more than the standard cowl. Bottom lip of the early txt and the 14+ are pretty much the same.. Upper is different.
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 08:09 PM   #6
Iceberg62
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by crippled View Post
In case anyone was interested still, i bit the bullet and bought one. I bought the KIT, but the kit is not needed as you re-use all of the hardware already on the card if you have roof bars already. I got my kit from countrycat.comm but they also sell just the bumper without hardware for very cheap. I think it looks great!

Thanks for the replies. I found another cart with it on a Titan body kit. Looks like it fits on that one too.
Iceberg62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts