lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-24-2011, 04:54 PM   #1
Yenko
Not Yet Wild

Default Best Lift for Club Car

Today I acquired my first cart, a 94 Club Car. I got this thing to build for hunting purposes. I would like to lift it 6 inches, but there seems to be many different routes out there. I do not have money pouring out of my ears, so I would like some advise from the more experianced crowd. What brand and what type of lift? What online site is the best for purchasing parts from? I did a search, and it seems like every lift is different depending on the way you want to use it. I am going to do one thing at a time, and this is the first step in my build. Thanks in advance.

Hank
Yenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-24-2011, 06:22 PM   #2
bassmatt72
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Best Lift for Club Car

I'm a newbie and also just bought my first cart, a 99 club car ds. I've been looking and shopping and searching reading on here. I'm leaning towards the All Sport, Super Sport 6" lift and I'll be using a site sponsor to buy from. The last time I checked I didn't find any money in my ears either.
bassmatt72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 08:24 PM   #3
DrLenger
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Best Lift for Club Car

I got mine off of EBAY it was a Buggies Unlimited 6" lift that replaced the spindles springs and the back springs. I built mine for hunting also and it works great, I couldn't afford bigger wheels and tires just yet, so these are the 8" ones that came on it with spacers and little atv tires.....next time I will go with 10" wheels and bigger tires. Just do some searching on Ebay and watch for good deals, but go with the full spring kit not just longer spindles and blocks on the back
DrLenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts