lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-04-2010, 09:52 AM   #1
bojown
Not Yet Wild

Default No Throttle

I have a gas club car that you can run for 30 minutes and if you slow up in a few minutes it will act like it is going to die and if you give it more gas it just keeps on just putting and you can use the choke and nothing changes,If you turn off the key for a few minutes it will start back up and run for a while. If you run it fast it will go good. I have cleaned the tank,put new gas lines on it,put new filter and gas pump on it,I have cleaned the carb twice. When it is doing this putting I have opened the drain in the bowl of the carb and it has gas. I can't think of anything more I can do. I'm thinking maybe it isn't a gas problem.
bojown is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-04-2010, 09:53 AM   #2
bojown
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: No Throttle

[QUOTE=bojown;334399]I have a gas club car that you can run for 30 minutes and if you slow up in a few minutes it will act like it is going to die and if you give it more gas it just keeps on just putting and you can use the choke and nothing changes,If you turn off the key for a few minutes it will start back up and run for a while. If you run it fast it will go good. I have cleaned the tank,put new gas lines on it,put new filter and gas pump on it,I have cleaned the carb twice. When it is doing this putting I have opened the drain in the bowl of the carb and it has gas. I can't think of anything more I can do. I'm thinking maybe it isn't a gas problem.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:06 AM   #3
golfcarfixer
Gone Wild

Club Car

It sounds like the needle and seat is bad or your float needs resetting.
golfcarfixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:49 PM   #4
bojown
Not Yet Wild

I cleaned it again and the bowl as gas in it when it is doing what it does and the float is not made to be adjusted it is plastic and looks good and is not leaking gas into it. Thanks for the help.
Old 01-04-2010, 07:15 PM   #5
sms-shop
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

sounds like you have a coil heating up and going bad...it's not the fuel..
sms-shop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:47 PM   #6
andys52
Not Yet Wild

Might be the coil..That is what it sounds like!!
andys52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:49 PM   #7
andys52
Not Yet Wild

What year is it,,,,,,,,it could be the igniter,,,,
andys52 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
little running out of gas
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car