lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-08-2010, 10:49 PM   #11
jiminpa
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Winter Tip...

Thanks, I do like that pix too. To make matters worse, I had been needing to replace the belt on the starter, getting worn and starting to slip. Sooo, when I went to start it after digging it out, all that it would do was spin the belt because the rubber is now cold and hard. The cherry on top is that the box on the back blocks rear access to the motor so tightening the belt is a PIA when it is cold (18 now) and snowy. I should use that picture for a profile pix till spring. I better hurry up with all this outside stuff before winter really gets here. I am right in the middle of that Lake Erie Snow Belt and we will get lots more before spring, before you know it, that +18 will be -18 and we will be getting another 2 foot of snow. Everything outside will just be 3 times as hard to do.
jiminpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-09-2010, 12:46 AM   #12
96clubber
Gone Wild

Club Car

this reminds me mine sat out all last winter..........i got it this spring and had to put numerous parts on it to run right again. well it is sitting outside as i type this maybe i outta get my trailer and take it to my inlaws barn for the winter.....i have to say it is fun on frozen ground to play on lol
96clubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:04 AM   #13
ChevyRacing75
Maybe This Weekend :)

Club Car

Do something like this with it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Funny Snow Cart.jpg (53.0 KB, 24 views)
ChevyRacing75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:39 AM   #14
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyRacing75 View Post
Do something like this with it
Where in the heck did you get that? Never mind, I don't want to know

Get a new belt for that poor cart ! ~
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 07:27 PM   #15
jiminpa
Gone Wild

Club Car

ChevyRacing75, I should print that out and put it up in my garage, but, I'm thinking my wife would start looking for the girl...
Old 12-09-2010, 07:32 PM   #16
jiminpa
Gone Wild

Club Car

Ok, sorry, but I just couldn't resist changing my Avatar for at least a little while...
Old 12-09-2010, 07:51 PM   #17
pachanga90
I Refuse To Get Stuck!!!

E-Z-GO

I'm in Western NY just west of Rochester on Lake Ontario,we've been getting pounded since last Friday!Close to 3 foot in places.My cart sits out year-round,I just go out,jump on and drive away.The best thing is preventative maintainence.Coat all terminals with a good commercial-grade coating(3M makes a good one).Put some Marine Sta-Bil in the tank.Mine has been fine the past 2 years,and its outside right now.I fired it up the other day just like it was summer.It sat for 3 months last winter,with no start-ups,fired in about 10 seconds and never even hesitated.Hope this helps
pachanga90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car