lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-25-2011, 04:25 PM   #1
DEAN CAIN 87
Not Yet Wild

Cool 91 not running/ runs when it wants

hello again i got some good help before and now i need some more got a 91 cc just changed out the coil and rev limiter for one without the rev limiter its was great ran for a whole ten minutes before it started acting funny and not running right.i cleaned the carb twice and has lots of spark. fuel pump works when it wants to. ive changes the oil have it to the proper level and dont know what else to to. adjusted the air/ fuel screw does nothing,changed hose on fuel lines all three and got a new pump. fuel tank is clean no debris completely lost everything that can be checked to make runs right doesnt work. when it does runs its only for a few minutes (when the fuel pump works). then always dies at the worst spot to far from garage. glad i only paid $100 for it because if i would have paid more id be alot more mad
DEAN CAIN 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-26-2011, 11:19 AM   #2
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Default Re: 91 not running/ runs when it wants

one question? you say you cleaned the carb?? how ??? did you tear it down and go over every bit of it.......pull all the jets and run a wire thur all holes.......use a compressor to blow thur every opening and port on it? if not you wasted your time you really have to get up close and personal with the carb to have any effect on it so if you didn,t than take it off and do it again............................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car