lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-17-2012, 03:59 PM   #1
Snagwire
Not Yet Wild

Default pioneer 1200 club car

hi guys I'm new to this site and shore could use some help to be pointed in the right direction. thanks in advance, so I just bought a pioneer 1200 club car and the front clutch seems to be bad. When i press the gas pedal it revs up to high before the front clutch slams in then the motor jumps up and down then it drives good, so I was wondering if anybody had a good used one for sale for a reasonable price? Or could I take the clutch apart and clean it. would it work any better thanks again
Snagwire is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-17-2012, 10:11 PM   #2
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Default Re: pioneer 1200 club car

its possible its rebuildable....only way to find out is take it off and apart see what it looks like......i beleive they sell new parts for inside to rebuild............try putting a post in the for sale or buy forum better chance of getting a response for a used one there..............................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 10:14 PM   #3
on_the_fly
Gone Wild

Club Car

You can usually get the parts to rebuild one yourself for about 100 bucks which is a little less than half the cost of a new one. Look at cartpartsplus.com
on_the_fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 06:32 AM   #4
Snagwire
Not Yet Wild

Thanks guys for putting me on the right track. I'm thinking about just buying a new clutch and belt and try and rebuild my old one as a back up this way I can get up and running sooner,

But before I buy a stock clutch and belt is there a upgrade of some sort I'n clutch or belt, Considering I will be towing and hauling firewood I'n the bed, I also like speed ?
Snagwire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:23 AM   #5
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

pop a post in the big block forum you may get better answer. i think there is an upgrade although i,m not 100% certain.................................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car