lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-28-2017, 11:35 PM   #1
delchappo666
Not Yet Wild

Exclamation 90's EZGO TXT 36v won't operate after solenoid replacement.

Golf course mechanic going on 4+ years turf equip. and about 1 year EZGO actually working on these fine pieces of engineering crap (shouldve bout a Tesla). Crickey, what we gout ear, iz eh 90's 36V EZGO TXT Golf Cart and this ol' bloke, simply wants to crawl back into its hole and be left alone. But ear we have a tourist who stuck his hand where it didnt belong. One battery was placed in the wrong direction and connected for less than a minute (no bullspit says owner ). Now cart doesn't work. Now the controller is still showing 37V, the charger wont click on and I Replaced the old solenoid but the new one still doesnt click, tight and clean (unlike my ex) connections, c voltage coming from batteries (38V), solenoid(before reducer 38/after 37), and controller(3. My other guesses are ignition switch, throttle control sensor, or the F/R controller. Any info would be appreciated as I don't want to replace the controller unless necessary. Also, the two smaller gauged wires on the opposite side of the controller (yellow w/ fuse and grayish w/o), what are they for because the cart was ran without them previously connected and should they go same post or one +, one -?
Oh and Whats a good hourly rate for servicing privately owned carts to rich jackasses?
delchappo666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
battery was in wrong, not clicking, solenoid replaced, the cake is a lie, txt wont move
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO