lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-29-2015, 01:02 PM   #1
roger4451
Not Yet Wild

Default 2005 EZGO mpt1200 gas

Just picked up this EZGO MPT 1200. I have no history on it. Installed a new battery and spark plugs. Key switch turns lights on but but no power to the starter generator. I can jump the solenoid and get the generator motor to turn over but no spark to the plugs. This is the two cylinder engine. I was going to check every wire with the diagram. also did check to see if the pump was working. I do seem to have pressure going to the pump but it was not fuel out of the tank. I will be getting a new pump. Any ideas about the spark? The wiring diagram will really help
roger4451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-29-2015, 01:32 PM   #2
nobuckbuild
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2005 EZGO mpt1200 gas

first we need a mod to move this to the gas section and then you need to start checking switches , the first one i would check it the wires that come through under the floor from the pedal box, if you look under the seat down where the body meets the front floor you will see a gray wire the has a red and black wire going up to the solenoid , that is the start kill switch jump those first and see if it cranks over
nobuckbuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 11:07 AM   #3
Golfcartmangreen
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

I'm having the same issues can't find a wiring diagram , someone has the wires all messed up
Golfcartmangreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2022, 01:41 AM   #4
Cartmaster
British born Nincompoop

E-Z-GO

The wiring diagram for a TXT model should be the same, just without the accessories.

You should try creating your own thread instead of bringing other peoples old ones back to life.

What year is your cart, and what engine does it have? the engines and wiring changed slightly over the years.

I think the image below is for the models with the Robin MCI engine. Pre MCI has a different Igniter.

The Kawasaki engines are different again.

Cartmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wiring diagram
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO