lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2015, 02:18 PM   #21
Blitzkrieg
Getting Wild
Club Car

Location: Hell, Fl. Sucking the life out of old geezers, one drop of sweat at a time !
Default Re: Project Deception 1992 CC DS

I like the looks of 12" but need a cushy ride for my bad back (fused). 10" Polished it is.
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-22-2015, 11:56 AM   #22
Blitzkrieg
Getting Wild
Club Car

Location: Hell, Fl. Sucking the life out of old geezers, one drop of sweat at a time !

Installed the new front hubs with properly packed bearings,the way dad taught me as a kid. Jakes 6" rear lift is complete. What a pain in the gonads the rear leaf bolts were. 22 years of fused rust and steel bolts. I am glad that sh!t is done. Hopefully the body will arrive sometime next week.I decided to go with the 12" wheels instead of the 10", that's what my daughter would more than likely want, so again its "AS YOU WISH" for her. To hell with my bad back, who needs a cushy ride when your young. Here's some pics of the progress and the wheel package i will order next week. They are 12x7 Godfather Polished Aluminum with Sahara Classic All Terrain Tires (550 bucks) for a set of four delivered.Will this size wheel and tire(23") give me any rubbing issues ?
Thanks guys
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG469.jpg (140.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG465.jpg (371.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG468.jpg (153.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG467.jpg (140.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 12x7 Polished Godfather Wheels and All Terrain Tire.JPG (65.5 KB, 0 views)
Old 05-22-2015, 12:32 PM   #23
Blitzkrieg
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwhite00 View Post
I went with polished 12" with 23" tires - I like the look. I like polished wheels as you can always make them look good again - Any chrome/painted wheel.....not so much.

What lift kit did you use and how many inches, it looks great dude. I like those wheels alot and your point of making them look new again is right on the money.Once chrome starts flaking they are garbage.
Old 05-22-2015, 12:38 PM   #24
Blitzkrieg
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93yellowclubcar View Post
Check it out closer Nick, the bumpers are pre-93 style but the body, glove box and dash color, and steering wheel say 93+. From my knowledge of the 36 volt controller carts, I will say that is DEFINITELY a factory controller setup.

Would love to see the serial # tag, Blitz. If that is a 92, then you have probably what is one of the very first controller DS carts produced, hence the hybrid stuff on it.
I will get you a pic of the serial tag bro, i'm having problems with my upload device. I have it on my phone, trying to get it transferred to my computer and it ain't working now ,,was 5 minutes ago. I'm technologically challenged.I wish it was the 70's again Christ Almighty
Old 05-22-2015, 06:40 PM   #25
alwhite00
Gone Wild
Club Car

As you can see, I am VERY fond of the wheels that you chose. :)
Old 05-22-2015, 09:10 PM   #26
Blitzkrieg
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
As you can see, I am VERY fond of the wheels that you chose. :)
Al is that a 6" lift on your cart???
Old 05-23-2015, 05:58 AM   #27
alwhite00
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
Al is that a 6" lift on your cart???
Yes. and no rubbing issues. I am running a eBay A arm lift. I have converted it to coil overs but the stock lift had no clearance issues.
Old 05-23-2015, 10:59 AM   #28
Blitzkrieg
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Yes. and no rubbing issues. I am running a eBay A arm lift. I have converted it to coil overs but the stock lift had no clearance issues.
Al your cart gives me a great idea what my daughters will look like when i'm done. Besides the burgundy metallic body,hers will look just like yours bro. I love those wheels, they look alot like American Racing Torque Thrust 2's i had in the 90's on my silverado.Your cart is sweet man. Thanks
Old 05-23-2015, 12:38 PM   #29
alwhite00
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
Al your cart gives me a great idea what my daughters will look like when i'm done. Besides the burgundy metallic body,hers will look just like yours bro. I love those wheels, they look alot like American Racing Torque Thrust 2's i had in the 90's on my silverado.Your cart is sweet man. Thanks
Thanks. Yea I thought they looked like TT wheels also. I like the 5 spoke design. I have 17" TT's on my 67 Chevelle I am working on.
Old 05-23-2015, 07:52 PM   #30
Blitzkrieg
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93yellowclubcar View Post
Check it out closer Nick, the bumpers are pre-93 style but the body, glove box and dash color, and steering wheel say 93+. From my knowledge of the 36 volt controller carts, I will say that is DEFINITELY a factory controller setup.

Would love to see the serial # tag, Blitz. If that is a 92, then you have probably what is one of the very first controller DS carts produced, hence the hybrid stuff on it.
Here is a pic of the serial number
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG472.jpg (110.8 KB, 0 views)
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car