lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-02-2018, 03:37 PM   #11
aggiefan
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Just stopped at Up to Par covers

I purchased a set from them about 8yrs ago and they’ve held up extremely well. Very good quality. I’ve been trying to get ahold of them to order a set for the new cart but they’re not answering the phone nor replying to emails. I guess I’ll keep trying. Hope they’re just super busy and nothing major is wrong.
aggiefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-02-2018, 03:52 PM   #12
Spicyunicorn
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Ordered a set last month just got it in very satisfied with it see how it holds up I ordered off eBay got it within a week or so
Spicyunicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 05:46 PM   #13
zingerbateman
Gone Wild

Club Car

Well it’s 3 weeks since I was there and ordered my covers so I’m hoping they’ll get here soon. I’m excited to get them on and paint my cart and put it all back together!
zingerbateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 08:06 AM   #14
ecaldwell78
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Hey Zinger, have you received your covers yet? I placed my order on 3/19 and haven't received mine yet. Unfortunately all correspondence goes unanswered. I've used them for about 12 carts in the past so I knew about the communication issue, but have always received the covers in an adequate amount of time. They're such good quality and price that I was willing to forego the comm. issues but the timeline this time around is a bit much.
ecaldwell78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 08:20 AM   #15
Riso
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Wow! 3/19, I ordered mine on 4/9 and have not received them yet. They did respond to my email and said they need 10 business days to ship.
Riso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 09:46 AM   #16
aggiefan
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

I finally heard from them. I requested covers for my 6 seater. Wanted them black on black with red stitching. They replied that they didn’t have patterns for my cart and they don’t offer red stitching. Since the seats are all rectangular and red thread can be purchased, I figure that was a nice way of saying they didn’t want to mess with them. Guess I’ll look for someone else.
aggiefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 08:51 PM   #17
zingerbateman
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecaldwell78 View Post
Hey Zinger, have you received your covers yet? I placed my order on 3/19 and haven't received mine yet. Unfortunately all correspondence goes unanswered. I've used them for about 12 carts in the past so I knew about the communication issue, but have always received the covers in an adequate amount of time. They're such good quality and price that I was willing to forego the comm. issues but the timeline this time around is a bit much.
Yes I just got them yesterday. Since I couldn’t reach them via the phone I sent them an email with a copy of my paid invoice requesting some sort of timeline when I would receive them. They emailed me back and said they would get to them right away.
I’m guessing either they are swamped with their eBay orders and just can’t keep up, or my order was overlooked? Either way, I’m happy to have them!
Old 04-20-2018, 10:13 PM   #18
Swan
Cave Dweller

Club Car

Zinger , glad to hear you got them .Never thought it would take that long , Hope it was worth the wait for you ... Mine were .
Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 05:04 AM   #19
zingerbateman
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
Zinger , glad to hear you got them .Never thought it would take that long , Hope it was worth the wait for you ... Mine were .
Can’t wait to get there I stalled! Now I have to go get a stapler/Brad nailer. HF has neumatic on sale for $15. I think it’s 18g?
Old 04-21-2018, 06:58 AM   #20
unknwn
Getting Wild

Use JUST a heavy duty stapler like an Arrow or a $20-up Craftsman with a reverse hinged actuating arm. A brad nailer is too powerful and will drive the staple saddle through the material.
The key to a good seat covering job is bearing down on the nose of the stapler adequately (with a strong enough std. staple gun) and using chisel-point staples instead of divergent point type.
I've recovered many-many motorcycle seats, so have some battle-tested experience.
unknwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car