lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-26-2009, 10:56 AM   #11
scubabud
Ban Puppy Mills & Stores!

Club Car

Default Re: Do I have a problem...???

You did state it was fine around the house but maybe a little TTT on the road so it could be the road/tire combination as well... try a different road and see what happens...
scubabud is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-08-2009, 12:30 PM   #12
babell2
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill In Georgia View Post
I jacked up the rear end and was going to pull the right rear...Now I'm the guy who put the tires on in ther first place ...new mags..used a 3/4 socket set and tighten them snug and then another quarter of a turn..Now when I went to pull the wheel, I had to block up the wheels, and used a 30 inch extended lug wrench, and I really had to pull to brake them loose....Hey I'm 6'3"" - 250#, and I picked the cart off the ground before they broke free...???
When I got the wheel off it turned better ....BUT.....its a free as a bell for 3/4of the turn then tightens down....oh it will move but not as free as the 3/4's...I adjusted the breaks and it feels much better....
But maybe as above the bearings are shot!!!

Thanks To all For the Great Info..

-Bill
From your above post I'm thinking bent brake drum. Does it do it both sides?
babell2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 02:51 PM   #13
Bill In Georgia
Not Yet Wild

Good Thought...I'll pull the drum or loosen it way up and see if it turn freely...
Good Idea!!!
Bill In Georgia is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car