lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-08-2010, 08:06 PM   #11
BallCo
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Tires and Rims on Ebay

Thanks everyone I think I have what I need now.

Jeff
BallCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-12-2010, 04:08 PM   #12
krusty0001
Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by csason View Post
I don't trust feedback on Ebay.. it can be faked.

As far as purchases, I have had a few not so good experiences with Ebay, in terms of quality..I would just make sure you can return them no questions, and no expense..

btw.. my local dealer has a better deal than that ..
I got burned on Ebay, once. The guy had 10+ positive feedbacks. He didn't ship my part, and he didn't respond to my emails. After a week of no email responce I noticed his ratings were plumetting. Turns out the guy defaulted on a bunch of stuff. I looked into his 10+ positive ratings and they were all for .01 cent items! He was a total scam. He never sold a legitimate product on Ebay, but had great ratings and feedback (probably all his other fake accounts).

Anyways, I contacted Ebay and disputed the sale with PayPal. Paypal reimbursed me all my money minus shipping. Ebay froze his account. He was gone in about a week.

It wasn't a great ending but wasn't horrible either. I still shop Ebay but my cherry has been popped. buyer beware.
krusty0001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:43 PM   #13
cheapjeep2
Gone Wild

Club Car

I've ordered from RockyTopCarts on Ebay many, many times, they are good, I've ordered my wheels and tires from them as well. And I have over 600 transaction on ebay with only 1 issue. I've bought everything from computers to car parts to IPODs to toys. Do your home work and research and you'll be fine regardless of what you are shopping for.
cheapjeep2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebay stuff
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car