lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-28-2012, 11:33 AM   #21
rib33024

Default Re: A few questions with pics attatched

Quote:
Originally Posted by cableguy_hd View Post
thanks but I cant read those things at all..... wish I could

the prints that is
When you open that file, all you have to do is click on the ZOOM IN TOOL and make it as big as you need it to read it, look at the pick, click on the pic and it will enlarge
Attached Images
File Type: jpg zoom in.jpg (61.2 KB, 7 views)
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-28-2012, 07:47 PM   #22
madoc1
no clue

E-Z-GO

ok, just skip the 5 amp fuse. run the red wire directly to the left hand ms (#2) . this a pic of the 60 amp fuse between the charger inlet pos. and the #1 terminal. the pos. post on the first battery. the last dia gram did not show a fuse. i don't have one and i think you will be fine without one. you see where we are going? just take the original wire from the reed switch and run it to the #1 pos. terminal. no fuse, and you will be good to go.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00769.jpg (161.8 KB, 11 views)
madoc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:17 AM   #23
GreshamCA
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Now that they have your wiring nailed down let's talk springs and U-bolts. Any half-a$$ auto spring shop in your area can make any size U-bolts that you want. I got threaded rod from Tractor something-or-other and bent my own. If you got that route then make sure that you bend them around something of a similar radius. The trailer tongue jack was perfect for mine.

Charles
GreshamCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:56 PM   #24
Superman51
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Cableguy,
I had the same problem with the u-bolts and my lift. I installed the Allsports lift and HD leaf springs. Evidently the spring thickness is to much. I contacted the place I bought it from and Allsports and they said that 4 independent bolts would be just fine. I was a little skeptical at first so I checked with a local golf cart dealer and they do it on every cart that has the HD springs. They have done about 200 and never had a problem. I have abused my cart heavily in the woods the past year and have never had an issue. Good luck.
Superman51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:03 PM   #25
pachanga90
I Refuse To Get Stuck!!!

E-Z-GO

Depending on the length you need,also check Trailer-Parts Suppliers,Camper-Dealers,Boat-Dealers or Tractor-Supply for U-Bolts.Or just go to a spring-shop,bring your u-bolt and tell them how much longer you need them.I work for a Spring-Shop here,we sell thousands every year.The straight-rods come in 2" increments from 10" to almost 4 feet.We bend them as needed,any radius-diameter in half-round,semi-round,or square-top.Keep in mind,threaded-rod at a hardware,etc.. is only grade-2,its' not very strong or safe.U-bolts are Grade-5 up to 1/2" then they are all Grade-8 after that.Hope this helps.
pachanga90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 06:40 AM   #26
cableguy_hd
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Thanks guys for the info.
cableguy_hd is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO