lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-20-2014, 08:58 AM   #1
henryfudaley
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Default pic of a part yam..G1

does anyone have a carb off and can send me a pic of the needle valve and, well i need ti see what pin looks like to raise the float to stop flooding
henryfudaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-20-2014, 12:23 PM   #2
rib33024

Default Re: pic of a part yam..G1

I don't have a pic for you, is there a reason that you would need to adjust the float? have some one worked on the float before?, the flooding could be because of a dirty carb, when you start adjusting the float it's not easy, and can create more problems if you have never done this before, could just need a good cleaning, and take the needle valve cleaned
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 10:11 PM   #3
pachanga90
I Refuse To Get Stuck!!!

E-Z-GO

If you remove the carb,remove the bowl,hold it upside-down with the bowl-flange level,the float should be parallel with the bowl-flange.If you need to adjust it,there is a small tab resting on the needle which is set vertically in the carb.Carefully bend slightly,and recheck.Give the carb a good cleaning while you are inside it.Remove the main-jet and blow out the jet and all passages with Carb-Cleaner and compressed-air if you have it.Hope this helps.
pachanga90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 05:54 PM   #4
miker
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

i got one of those HF ultra sonic cleaners with heat,a tablespoon of pinesol so far 3-0 carbs are mint carts started right up
miker is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha