lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-20-2014, 09:24 AM   #1
Kellyoc
Not Yet Wild

Default want to install G29 headlight & tail lights on my G14 is it possible

let me start by saying I love this site you guys are awesome knowledge is a wonderful thing. I just bought a 1995 or 1996 G14 gas golf cart love it and thanks to you guys already got some problems sorted out. I want to add a light kit and I really like the style of the G29 headlights and tail lights. the body lines and curves look really close between the G14 and G29 my question is has anyone installed the G29 lights onto there G14 and if so can you give me some advice and possible show some pics of the install.
Kellyoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-20-2014, 10:22 AM   #2
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

Default Re: want to install G29 headlight & tail lights on my G14 is it possible

Sorry to say, I tried and they just dont work. The curvature on the G29 is alot more then the G14 thru G22 bodies.
smallblock450sl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 02:06 PM   #3
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: want to install G29 headlight & tail lights on my G14 is it possible

The OEM lights for the G-22 would fit yours, and they have a similar "diamond" shape.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 04:20 PM   #4
Dave in VA
maintaining a low profile

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgtech View Post
The OEM lights for the G-22 would fit yours, and they have a similar "diamond" shape.
Just installed a set of these--worked out great
Dave in VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 08:27 PM   #5
Kellyoc
Not Yet Wild

hey Dave in VA what style lights did you install? the G22 or G29? may I see a pic of them.
Kellyoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 06:39 AM   #6
Dave in VA
maintaining a low profile

Yamaha

I installed the OEM G22 light kit. It's too far away now to get a pic, but this is Smallblock's Yamahauler with the same light kit...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2014_0403yamahaulerfinished0001.jpg (243.8 KB, 0 views)
Dave in VA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
g14, g29, headlight, lights, taillight
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha