lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-29-2014, 10:22 PM   #1
la-boy
Not Yet Wild

Default Club car rear end

Axle started coming out this weekend. I could beat it back in, but after a while it was creeping out. I've pulled it, split rearend removed outer ring and removed axle itself. The bushing was loose and fell out of housing. Bearing is still in housing also. It's a 12 spline and it's on the drive wheel/passenger side. My question is, what holds it in place. I'm pretty good at fixing things but this has me scratching my head with both hands. Thanks for any help.
la-boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-30-2014, 12:15 AM   #2
sunoco
STEALTH 4X4

Club Car

Default Re: Club car rear end

If you are talking about the axle itself coming out of the axle tube there is a internal retaining ring that sits in front of the bearing
sunoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 08:28 AM   #3
la-boy
Not Yet Wild

I have 3 components to deal with, the outer retaining ring for bearing, the bushing, and the bearing itself. Have not pulled bearing yet, so there is something behind bearing?. Does anyone have a view/etc? Of install procedure. Thx
la-boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 09:03 AM   #4
mrgolf
Old Sky Soldier

Club Car

Does the parts book show your axle?
mrgolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car