lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-30-2014, 06:22 PM   #1
duramax
Gone Wild

Default top size

I have a g-16 cart with a g22 top with handles inside it also says Yamaha on the back. can some one tell me the width & length as im shopping for a enclosure & im not near the cart. it looks like this one in the ebay listing http://www.ebay.com/itm/GOLF-CART-FL...item1e72584c93
duramax is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-30-2014, 06:44 PM   #2
Dflowe
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: top size

Quote:
Originally Posted by duramax View Post
I have a g-16 cart with a g22 top with handles inside it also says Yamaha on the back. can some one tell me the width & length as im shopping for a enclosure & im not near the cart. it looks like this one in the ebay listing http://www.ebay.com/itm/GOLF-CART-FL...item1e72584c93
The top on my G22 measures 43.25"x58.5". It's not long enough to cover the rear seat and I think it's considered to be a 60" top. It's a stock Yamaha top and has the Yamaha logo in the back.

The longer ones that cover the rear seat are 80" tops.
Dflowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 02:53 PM   #3
duramax
Gone Wild

Default Re: top size

thanks that's what I needed its the short top
duramax is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha