lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-08-2016, 09:04 PM   #1
Bjr26
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Looking for a rear flip seat for a club car ds that has a deep seat.

I am in search of rear seat kit for a club car ds. There are so many brands to pick from. Could anyone tell me your favorite brand? I am considering a Rhox Rhino and a Steeleng super duty version. I would like one with a 15 to 16" deep seat. Anyone even if not on a club car ds what brands do you like the best. Any pics would be great as well. Thanks a lot BJ. Newbie
Bjr26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 07:35 AM   #2
SouthCo
Gone Wild
Yamaha

I put a DoubleTake rear seat on my DS. I really like it and have no complaints. They have a few styles.
SouthCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 10:03 AM   #3
NCPW
Just Gone

Club Car

Default Re: Looking for a rear flip seat for a club car ds that has a deep seat.

My All Sports is pretty deep. Much deeper than the Majax seat on the cart I rented at the beach earlier this year. If my wife approves, it must be good.

Edit: also, I'm 6'0 and 185lbs and its plenty deep for me.
NCPW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 12:17 PM   #4
Bjr26
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Looking for a rear flip seat for a club car ds that has a deep seat.

Thanks so much for posting. Would anyone be willing to measure the seat dept.
And the cargo area. Thanks
Old 07-09-2016, 01:14 PM   #5
Aflyer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Bjr26,

I just put a Madjax 300 on my Precedent, I know they make that model for the DS as well.

The seat 1s 16" deep, and the cargo are is 39.5 wide and 32" deep.

I bought the 300 because I wanted the aluminum frame for lighter weight.

Good luck with your search.
Aflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 03:23 PM   #6
Bjr26
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Thank you so much. It doesn't look like it is available for the ds. Only the madjax 150.
I really appreciate you taking the time to post. I am finding it difficult to get sizes from companies.
Thanks
Old 07-09-2016, 03:31 PM   #7
Bjr26
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCPW View Post
My All Sports is pretty deep. Much deeper than the Majax seat on the cart I rented at the beach earlier this year. If my wife approves, it must be good.

Do you think you might be able to measure the cargo area and seat bottom cushion.
Thanks very much. I can reach the company till Monday.
Old 07-13-2016, 10:34 PM   #8
Bjr26
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCPW View Post

All sports says there seat is only for about 250 lbs but it isn't rated. How does it seem to handle the weight. Could you share a pic please.
Thanks
Old 07-14-2016, 09:07 AM   #9
NCPW
Just Gone

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjr26 View Post
All sports says there seat is only for about 250 lbs but it isn't rated. How does it seem to handle the weight. Could you share a pic please.
Thanks
Sorry, I just checked this thread again. I'll measure when I get home this evening and post the numbers for you.

No way it's only 250lbs... I've had waaaayyy more weight than that on there (give or take 400lbs+ at times) and zero problems. No squeaks with it either.
Old 07-14-2016, 10:01 PM   #10
NCPW
Just Gone

Club Car

Alright, my All Sports rear seat cushion is 15" deep and 39" wide. The bed is 34" long and 41.5" wide. Hope this helps your decision.

Tags
club car ds, club car ds 1986, rear seat kit
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car