lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-07-2018, 07:56 PM   #1
mikerose
Not Yet Wild

Default fuel not getting to filter

2014 ez go kawasaki engine. the the hose to the crankcase has good impulse. the line to the carb has good pressure or feels like it does anyway. but no fuel is reaching the pump i think. i cant see any fuel in the filter which is right before the pump. tank tube is not cracked. i crank the engine and see no fuel filling the filter. bad pump? any help is appreciated.
mikerose is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-11-2018, 12:52 PM   #2
BurntClutch
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: fuel not getting to filter

You you can try to re-prime the pump and see if that helps any. If its getting weak, it might help it to be primed. Another member here also said to make sure the vents are clear and not plugged with mud or a insect nest.
BurntClutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO