lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2011, 07:34 AM   #1
nasty
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 87 ds not charging

My recent purchase of 87 ds will not charge. After a couple of days of reading past posts I believe I have a wiring issue. I have charging voltage coming back to the white wire on the solenoid but that is where it stops. Should the red wire from the voltage reg. connect to that white wire on the solenoid ? This one has the red wire hooked to the battery side of solenoid. Need to add that this cart has all the micros bypassed . It has key ignition and a push button starter switch to activate solenoid. Did read somewhere that the solenoid needs to stay engaged while running which would connect the white wire back to battery but not sure about that. Thanks for any help.
nasty is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car