lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-23-2011, 11:03 AM   #21
baronske
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Hey: New Guys!

Finding what you "need" is sometimes difficult. Afterall, that's what a forum is for; to get help from other users both experiences and not. Although someone can post their opinion on others being inept, it is just a post. Don't let it get to you. If you have a question, just ask it and ignore the replies from those that get annoyed. There are many of us that would gladly re-answer a question even if it were previously posted. If you need to take the time to explain how it bothers you that someone is asking a question that was already asked, you probably could have just answered the question. And, if you really were annoyed that someone was asking it again, you could have just ignored it and got back to your "day job".

just sayin
baronske is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-23-2011, 12:27 PM   #22
northwestfarmtn
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I find that it helps sometimes to have things explained a couple different ways so if you are a newb you don't know to use the google rather than v bulletin and even when you do it takes some more explaining before it sinks in so it helps to have it explained a few different ways as for spelling and punctuation well I'm too cool for punctuation and spelling I went to public school in the city of brotherly love so spelling is not one of my strong points, can yank a engine out of a Subaru in an hour, can't spell guff kert thou.

HEY OLD GUYS can't we all just get along maybe even help one another
northwestfarmtn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:17 PM   #23
greenmonster
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcitech View Post
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so mean, I just can't stand when some individuals don't take the time to do the research to get their answers and expect to be spoon fed by those who have already taken the time to review and research the forums and glean the answers that are already out there!!!
Wow! Peace Baby

Pretty intimidating for visitors. Speaking for myself, I've learned tons since becoming a member and I'm sure my first few posts were duplicating information already on the board. If you answered my first post in this manner, I'm not sure I would have come back
greenmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 08:10 PM   #24
Coltf1991
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

If it weren't for the "new guys" this board wouldn't be what it is.
Coltf1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO