lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-28-2016, 10:12 AM   #1
fudd67
Not Yet Wild

Default G19E no run

I have an 01 G19E 48v. Sol clicks when flipped to run with key on or off but never seems to drop back out, even turning key off doesn't drop back out. Main prob is cart wont run. Bought with new Hitachi motor already on however A1 A2 wires are reversed and F1 F2 wires also reversed. Tested Sol, key switch, pedal switch, F&R switch and potentiometer all show good. Kind of at a loss from here. Any help is appreciated.
fudd67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-28-2016, 10:20 AM   #2
Volt_Ampere
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: G19E no run

Don't worry about the A1, A2, F1, F2 being reversed. It will work fine that way. If it goes in reverse when the switch is in Fwd, you can reverse either A1 and A2 or F1 and F2 to get it going the other way. Has this cart ever run since you got it? If not, then it could be almost anything. Something could be miswired or your controller could be bad. Also, measure all of your battery voltages and make sure they are all good.
Volt_Ampere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 10:32 AM   #3
fudd67
Not Yet Wild

No hasn't run. This is my first venture in Yamaha so kinda green at it. I have 49.8 at controller. The harness appears to be original. I've been trying to find diagram to show pin location on controller plug to test if key, pedal switch and pot are making it to the controller. But the Sol staying on kinda concerns me. I figured it would at least kick in and out with key input.
fudd67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 01:00 PM   #4
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

solenoid should turn on when tow/run switch, then back off after a minute or 2. should also briefly turn on when key on, if it has turned off, pressing the pedal should activate it again.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
yam g19e sol click no go
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha