lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-02-2017, 03:30 PM   #11
raydhd
VC 460 CLONE GONE WILD

Yamaha

Default Re: Bolt Pattern

I have switched wheels back and forth between my harley cart and my yamaha cart. Just metric lugs on the yamaha and SAE on the harley but zero issues with fitting wheels on either.
raydhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-02-2017, 04:02 PM   #12
David Maner
Morel Man

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrewCityMusic View Post
The "Pattern" is the exact same, 4X4" or 4X100mm - the studs are the difference IE SAE vs Metric threads, so yes, they are fully interchangeable, not just "close" ...
100 mm = 3 - 15/16. hardly the same

3.93700787401575 inch equals 100 mm

https://www.convertunits.com/from/mm/to/inch

It is not the same and I personally wouldn't even think to use one on the other. Life and limb is too precious to take chances

ETA: I mean nothing personal with this. I'm just saying that they are not the same and I've been on the wrong end of a wheel coming off while traveling on the hiway. Its not a pretty scene. Mind you it was not a golf cart but

Last edited by David Maner; 11-02-2017 at 04:41 PM.. Reason: Clarify why I'm saying what I'm saying
David Maner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 06:56 PM   #13
cfherrman
Gone Wild

You do understand that they are lug centric, if you can get that straight you should not be touching the tires.

1.67 mm or 1/16" or .125 is probably close to the precision that this stuff is made off
cfherrman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 11:27 AM   #14
nota
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lochlin View Post
I have 8 carts; 2 Yamahas, a Club Car, an EZ Go, 2 Columbias, and a Cushman. I have switched wheels on these things many many times back and forth. They are interchangable.

Check out 8 inch chrome / mag style wheels. They are sold with no differentiation between cart brands because there is no need to.
yes most all CART WHEELS will swap fine

the problem comes with trying to fit CAR WHEELS
IF THEY ARE TIGHT TOLERANCED ON A 100MM CART [YAMAHA]
THEY DO NOT REQUIRE MAJOR SURGERY but may need a little grinding
nota is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha