lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-18-2019, 01:44 PM   #1
Whipped500
Not Yet Wild

Default Plowman's Cart's

With summer right around the corner, I wanted to give a plug to Don Plowman and his crew.

I bought a gas, lifted cart through Don last fall and couldn't be happier! He never rushed me and took the time to answer every single question and then some. There were many times he was sitting on the phone with me at the end of his driveway (where he can get a cell signal) on his personal time going over what I needed. He was prompt on getting the cart built to exactly how I wanted it.

He is the best and his reputation proves it! I drove 6hrs to get my cart from him even though I could have gotten one 10 min from my house. I was spending my hard earned money on this so I wanted it to be right! It was more than right. It ran better than expected and still breaking in.

He went above and beyond on everything! The shop is closed on weekends when i bought mine but only had time to go on weekend because of work so he and his crew came in special for me on a Saturday. I got there about 11 and he took me for a ride and couldn't believe how it ran. He then walked me through everything on maintenance. Once we were done going over everything, he sent me to lunch with his secretary because he wanted to detail the cart before leaving. We came back about an hour later and to my surprise, not only did he detail the cart but he washed my truck too! I couldn't believe it...above and beyond! He even topped off my DEF fluid for me because he saw the jug in the back of my truck.

If anyone if looking for a cart, I highly recommend Plowman's Cart's! Customer service is second to none and pricing was the best I could find... which honestly I thought he would be more expensive but he was just as cheap as some of the hacks out there just turning over inventory. Don only used quality USA parts wherever possibly. You will get a better quality cart for the same money.

Usually you only hear about the bad from people so I just wanted to give a positive plug... I couldn't be happier and wouldn't hesitate to travel another 12 hr round trip to deal with him!
Whipped500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-18-2019, 01:50 PM   #2
G1-G9
LIFE IS TAKING FOREVER

Yamaha

Default Re: Plowman's Cart's

DILLY-DILLY to Don. I have put a clutch kit on my Dad's cart and mother in laws carts and they work awesome.
G1-G9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 03:53 PM   #3
Crackback
Gone Wild

Yamaha

I can personally agree with a lot of what’s been said about dealing with Don! I’ve made the 600 mile round trip to see Don 2x now. Once to diagnose my G8 and then this past fall to pick up my new custom built Havoc G29. Don is the best and most knowledgeable person when it comes to Yamaha carts! I love my new cart and couldn’t be happier with it. It’s great to see positive reviews on successful businesses like Plowmans. Like the OP said, many times you only hear the negative ones. Don answered every question I could throw his way and built me a hell of a cart. I would no doubt recommend anyone that’s looking to have a cart built, or modify their current Yamaha, to please give Don a call. You will be glad you did.
Crackback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 08:46 AM   #4
hello
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Don is a great guy
hello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 01:37 PM   #5
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello View Post
Don is a great guy
X 10 !!

TheNewGuy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 06:56 PM   #6
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

He is top notch, he has developed many of the parts he uses to hop up yamahas. If you don't want to do a major swap engine or need help with a stock cart, he is golden and his stuff is top quality and worth the price.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha