lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-29-2011, 07:20 AM   #11
tguellich
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: ezgo fouling plug

I had a problem with plugs going on me and it drove me crazy. I pulled the bowl on the carb and cleaned it well. haven't had a problem since.
tguellich is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-23-2012, 05:53 PM   #12
Basser
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

I have the same problem. I read in here from Nomo to remove and plug the fuel line from the carb. and use up the bowl and if it speeds up then you know you have a vac. leak in the sys. However, Nomo did say what to do afterward or how to solve the problem.
Basser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:01 PM   #13
Basser
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

I have a 89 ezgo 3pg and my grandkids ran it until it quit. It really got hot and afterward would just barely run and had no power. The plug was wet and black. I replaced 5 plugs and it fouls them in no time. I have been through the carb 4 times and also into the reeds. I have ran it without the aircleaner and the muffler, no change. I notice strong smell and gas usage, and just before it runs out of fuel it will take off and run normal until it runs out of fuel.It simply has no power, but it seems to fun real good just as it about to run out of gas.
Old 11-04-2012, 02:35 AM   #14
Basser
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Just wonder if you ever got your fouling plugs problem corrected and what did you do to fix it? I am having the same problem and I think we've got it down to two things.
One, Ignition coil or the fuel pump. Take a look at the post 89 Ezgo with run without any power. See if anything in there will help.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO