lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-11-2020, 02:41 PM   #11
Gafn
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: G16E - Need advice on hill climbing upgrades

Well loonnnggg time no posts....
Job changes - relocation new property... etc....

I have bought Scotty's Hunting Buggie setup for my G16E Series cart...

Got everything installed, and need to calibrate the throttle.
Still running on 36volts - but HOLY $%&*.... even on 36V the change from stock to that 8HP motor and the SR48500 controller... in car terms I went from a Fiat 500 to a Viper.

That reverse setting needs to be like 10% - not 50% I nearly flipped the dang thing over... With a smile on my face all that was missing was Hold my beer!!!

I changed my wheels to 20" installed the SR48500 the 400 sol, reversing contactor, 8HP motor and the new cable kit as well. I think is will beat my 400CC polaris off the line.

I wanted to be able to take a ride greater than 15m without a shutdown, power to climb hills with wife and kid on board, and carry deer corn and harvested deer from the field...

Scotty you kit has made that happen.... I am a happy customer.
Gafn is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-11-2020, 04:30 PM   #12
Gafn
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: G16E - Need advice on hill climbing upgrades

Got to love the alltrax software....
was going full throttle form the start - pulled up monitor page - found throttle was reacting backwards...
Loaded absolute throttle - inverted the 0-5k, and everything works like a champ.

1 seriously happy customer here.
Thanks again Scotty for all your advice.
Cant wait to see what happens when I feed this thing 48V...
Gafn is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha