lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-06-2020, 01:07 PM   #1
NoTyme
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default New style round LED headlight adjustment

Enjoying my 2021 E-Z-Go Express but after a quick spin in the dark it was evident I adjust the headlights. I contacted E-Z-Go for some advice and they pointed me to a dealer since its new but for something so simple I decided to tackle this myself.

There is an adjustment screw towards the bottom of the rear of the headlight housing but it would not turn easily so I remove the housing and found these 2 allen head screws on both sides of the LED housing. They must be loosened to be able to adjust the headlight. It’s takes a small 3/32 allen wrench.

I twisted a good turn and a half to bring the light down as you can see in the pic. Without adjusting these would shine up into oncoming traffic.

NoTyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-06-2020, 10:12 PM   #2
CatCam
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: New style round LED headlight adjustment

Good info -- I will be adding lights to mine in the future, I wonder if the aftermarket ones are adjustable too....
CatCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 03:23 PM   #3
NoTyme
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: New style round LED headlight adjustment

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatCam View Post
Good info -- I will be adding lights to mine in the future, I wonder if the aftermarket ones are adjustable too....
That I can't answer. I had an aftermarket set on my 09 and could not find adjustments for them, but they were halogen bulbs. These new LED lights on the 21's are VERY bright and left in original position I know I would get flashed on the street.
NoTyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO