lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-28-2009, 08:34 PM   #1
BUCKEYE806
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default need some help !!!

Need Some Help With This One. I Have A 94 Ez Go Marathon. Driving Around The Campground I Would Loose Forward. I Would Wait A Second And It Would Go Again. No Problems For Awhile And It Would Happen Again, So I Parked It. My Kid Jumped In It And Drove Around For A Bit And Came Back And Said That It Would Not Go In Forward. So I Told Him To Take It Back To The Camper.after A Couple Beers I Jumped In It For A Ride And This Time No Forward Or Reverse. Need Some Help In Tring To Figure Out The Problem. Did I Loose The F & R Switch?? Thanks
BUCKEYE806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-28-2009, 08:41 PM   #2
Fleck
Gone Crazy

E-Z-GO

Default Re: need some help !!!

Sounds like the F/R switch, Possibly the springs that apply pressure to the cam assembly may be weak.
Fleck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:43 PM   #3
BUCKEYE806
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Any Way To Check??
Old 06-28-2009, 09:08 PM   #4
Andy4639
48/400/Alltrax HS motor

E-Z-GO

Take the nut off the center handle stud. Pull it apart and look at the contacts, and springs.
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 10:32 PM   #5
BUCKEYE806
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Everything Looked Good But When I Put It Back Together It Worked! But Don't Want It To Break During The Holiday Weekend So I Will Get A Spare In Case. Hope It Is The Switch.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:39 PM   #6
BUCKEYE806
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

this thing is going to drive me crazy. changed both micro swithes and a round coil controller. if anybody has the wiring for the f & r switch and micro switches that would be great. i am sure i have the wiring right but u never know. i wrote everything down but still no forward or reverse. can anyone help me??
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO