lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-25-2010, 07:04 PM   #11
SpoiledRotten
Conservatively Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: What am i doing wrong???

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansser View Post
36 Volts On Fully Charged Batts. Means They Are Dead,Junk,Kaput. do a full charge and then check them about an hour later.
You beat me to it! If you only have 36, yep, you are hurting for new batteries. I sure don't blame you for bleeding them as far as you can, but if you are only getting 1 or 2 hours from a charge, that's not worth the time and electricity it takes to get them charged to that point.
SpoiledRotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-25-2010, 07:15 PM   #12
DOOmsman
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Don't call the renderer yet tho He hasn't come back about water and connections yet.

Funny coming------ we can try epsom salts.
DOOmsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:12 AM   #13
BIGUNS69
Not Yet Wild

water has been full but the connections are a little corroded. i got the cart from my dad who had recently changed over all of the cables to 2 ga. a little overkill i know, but he couldn't get it to take a charge so after i got the cart i noticed that the wire coming from the charger connection wasn't connected. so basicly free cart. blew one ss stud on 1 battery because of loose connection so since have tightened every thing else up.

so let me know new batteries or not? lets hope not!!!!

Last edited by BIGUNS69; 01-26-2010 at 09:13 AM.. Reason: proofreading
BIGUNS69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:34 AM   #14
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Sounds like new batteries but, I can't tell without my SG tester ( ps: all battery readings should be taken after the charge has settled as least 1 hour after charging has ended. Testing after charging will produce falsely high readings)
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:35 AM   #15
BIGUNS69
Not Yet Wild

ok gonna start over. cart has not been on a charger in three days. meter had a reading of 37.32 dc volts so we will see what it reads this afternoon when charge is complete.

thanks again guys im gonna whoop this!!
BIGUNS69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
power
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO