lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-03-2010, 10:20 PM   #1
John5
Not Yet Wild

Default Mpd 1000

I just bought this used cart for my job. The cart squeaks when turning. I got my grease gun and went to grease the front end. That's when I noticed there aren't any grease zerts. I can see where it looks like there should be one behind each tire on the steering. There are zerts here on my other carts. Should there be zerts here?
John5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-04-2010, 02:17 AM   #2
Rodger's Rides
Totally Bonkers!

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Mpd 1000

Yep.
Rodger's Rides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 11:42 PM   #3
John5
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Mpd 1000

Thanks! I'll check the local parts house for the zerks and install some and grease the joints up. I pumped some around the joints just to see it seems to have helped. Can't wait to it some inside.
John5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO